At work, there will always be conflict. What could be done better if you made that conflict productive instead of destructive? Take advantage of the good that can come from disagreement, like better self-awareness, listening, stronger emotional intelligence, and much better decisions and time savings
What is Productive Conflict?
Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict is a classroom training and personalized learning experience that increases self-awareness around conflict behaviors. Rather than focus on a step-by-step process for conflict resolution, Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict provides participants with techniques to curb destructive behaviors and effectively respond to conflict situations.
The program features an exploration of DiSC® in a conflict context, provides an opportunity for participants to explore their destructive conflict responses, and offers them a method for making more productive choices in their response to conflict.
Benefits & Features
Productive Conflict Profile
Mobile Friendly Learning Portal
Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Profile
The Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Profile provides an in-depth, highly personalized report that highlights techniques to improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors.
Customizable: Online tailoring options make it easy to remove or rearrange pages, customize the profile title, or print select sections.
Existing Data: If learners have existing data from a previous DiSC® training, that data can be used with the Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile.
Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Workshop
Your DiSC Style in Conflict: Participants explore their own DiSC styles and learn how to interact in conflict with people with different DiSC styles.
Destructive Responses: Participants explore common destructive responses to conflict and why they and others might react this way. This valuable information can also relate to conflict in non-work settings.
Changing Your Response: Participants practice stepping back from and reframing their unhealthy thought patterns, allowing them to choose more productive responses to conflict.
MyEverythingDiSC is the interactive learning portal exclusive to Everything DiSC® solutions. This online platform helps participants keep DiSC® learning alive with personalized follow-up tools and resources at no extra cost. Participants can:
- Gain unlimited access to their DiSC profile anytime, with any device
- Compare their DiSC style with their colleagues and explore similarities and differences
- Learn more about how their DiSC style impacts workplace relationships and productivity
- Build better working relationships through effective communication tips
- Deepen their understanding of the theory and research behind Everything DiSC
INTERESTED IN RUNNING YOUR OWN EVERYTHING DISC® PRODUCTIVE CONFLICT FACILITATION?
Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Facilitation Toolkit:
- This half-day program is composed of three modules, including fully-scripted facilitation, engaging activities, and workplace-focused video.
- Two additional (optional) activities — DiSC Conflict Map and Comparison Report — are also included.
- Easily customizable. Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint® presentation (with embedded video), Facilitator’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
- Includes a sample Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile and a sample Everything DiSC® Comparison Report.
The Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Facilitation Toolkit includes:
- Facilitator’s Guide in MS Word (customizable)
- PowerPoint® with embedded video (customizable)
- Stand-alone video (with and without subtitles)
- Participant handouts in MS Word (customizable)
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Interaction Guides
- Templates and images
- Access to online resources and research, including a sample Everything
- DiSC Productive Conflict Profile and a sample Everything DiSC Comparison Report
Module 1: DiSC in Conflict – 90 Minutes
Participants discover how DiSC styles affect their own and others’ conflict behaviors.
Module 2: Destructive Responses – 50 Minutes
Participants learn how their thoughts can conflict behaviors and what thoughts and behaviors might be typical for them.
Module 3: Changing Your Response – 90 Minutes
Participants learn how to “catch” and reframe their thoughts, which can help them choose more productive behaviors in conflict.
Optional Module: DiSC Conflict Map
Participants identify both productive and destructive behaviors for each DiSC style.
Optional Module: Comparison Report
Participants learn about the Everything DiSC® Comparison Report and how it can help them improve their relationships with others.
Participants gain unlimited access to MyEverythingDiSC, the mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that provides on-demand insights about DiSC and strategies for applying DiSC to real work situations.
Everything DiSC® Comparison Report
Ideal for individual coaching or small group work. Insightful and robust 10-page research-validated reports can be created for any two participants — even people who have taken different Everything DiSC profiles, such as a manager and a direct report who completed Everything DiSC Workplace®. Reports illustrate their similarities and differences, potential roadblocks in working together, and practical tips for improving working relationships between colleagues. Unlimited access with all Everything DiSC profiles.
Everything DiSC® Team View
An at-a-glance view of an unlimited number of respondents and their individual Everything DiSC maps. Unlimited access with all Everything DiSC profiles.
Everything DiSC® Supplement for Facilitators
In-depth data on an individual’s Everything DiSC assessment to help facilitate a richer discussion about the participant’s DiSC style, including unexpected items. Unlimited access with all Everything DiSC profiles (excluding Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders).
Everything DiSC® Facilitator Report
Ideal for pre-session planning to help craft strategies for working with specific groups and individuals. A composite of a group’s DiSC styles, including the names and styles of each participant, and graphics that illustrate at a glance the distribution of styles within the group and suggest ways to customize the delivery of the material or plan for breakout sessions to get the most out of the program. Sold separately.
Everything DiSC® Group Culture Report
Examines the DiSC culture of a group, exploring the advantages and disadvantages of each style, its influence on a decision.